The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone using file chooser validations to connect to PVCS repositories?

Highlighted
bzdafro
Collector

Anyone using file chooser validations to connect to PVCS repositories?

We have one PVCS server that is used to store developer code.  I have the server listed as an environment in PPM.   I can connect to it via a file chooser.  The problem is that it connects to only one base path.   We have hundreds of applications storing code in PVCS, each in their own repository.   I have each application stored as an application code within the PVCS environment name.   Under each app_code I have the full path to the applications' repository listed.   

I can hard code everything and get it to work if a workflow is desgined for one application.  So if I have a custom workflow for ABC application, I can hard code the ABC validation to point to its repository and everything works fine.   However, if its a shared platform workflow (oracle for example, which has hundreds of applications using it), I cannot control the file chooser to point to the correct repository (which would be listed in the app_code).    Has anyone encountered this or know a way to manage it?

Thanks

1 REPLY
Celil
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anyone using file chooser validations to connect to PVCS repositories?

Hi,

Can you enreach your explanation with screenshots ?
Celil

IT Governance Professional
& PPM Solution Architect
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event