Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Admin guide of PPM for Version 7.5

Highlighted
tilak18
Occasional Advisor

Admin guide of PPM for Version 7.5

Could someone please provide me an Admin guide of 7.5 version with an details options and the terminolgies with all the modules of PPM

4 REPLIES
cotocald
Regular Collector

Re: Admin guide of PPM for Version 7.5

Here it is: http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/document/KM450769

Best regards,

Oscar

-- Remember to give Kudos to answers! (click the KUDOS star)
tilak18
Occasional Advisor

Hi Oscar,

Thanks for providing the update and the link to download the document.

Appreciate your effort, considering the guide refers to technical in nature.

Could you send me a similar guide for the Functional support one which caters to the functionality of the tool?

Ex: Relationship between Demand and Project Module, Resource Management and its areas, etc

Since the one attached is very much of coding and technical in nature and I don’t work on the deployment of the tool. Could you please send me the functional guide exclusively for Administrators as I already have a guide for user’s

Regards,

Tilak

Jim Esler
Honored Contributor

All of the manuals are available for download at http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/manuals. Search criteria would be PPM, release level and OS. The first document listed is A Guide to PPM Center Documentation PPM7.5_GuideToDocs.pdf. I don't know if the documentation you are looking for exists but if it does you will find it there.

tilak18
Occasional Advisor

Hello,

I do have access to HP self solve manuals, and have checked in the docs over there. But the documents available over there are more onto technical support, bug support, running a query or troubleshooting. But it does not not show the functionality of the Tool.

Bascially i need a document created by HP or any one who has the details of the functionality of the tool which is created by HP or even other organisation  on PPM.

Need documents on each module of the tool and indepth analysis (Ex: Resource Management Module has again sub areas so the functionality need to be defined with reference to working - how it need to work, what should be the result, etc)

Hoping you understood my query

Regards,

Tilak

//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event