Additional Oracle license requires ?

Highlighted
DuyNK
Occasional Contributor

Additional Oracle license requires ?

Hi friends,

Hope you have a great day.

Currently my customer having :

Item#  Product name#                                         Product #                 Quantity

10            HP PPM 9.20 Eng SW E-Media                                   T5570FAE                         1

20            HP PPM DM-X Ora EBZ 9.20 Eng SW E-Med           T5572FAE                          1

30            HP PPM Foundn up to 25 Usrs SW E-LTU                T5580AAE                        1

40            HP PPM Deployment Mgt Nmd Usr SW E-LT          T5592AAE                         16

50            HP PPM Admin + Config Nmd Usr SW E-LT             T7372AAE                        1

60            HP PPM DM Oracle Ext Nmd Usr SW E-LTU             T7373AAE                         16

They would like to purchase an additional 7 and 10 PPM Deployment Management license. And they would like to know if there is any additional Oracle license required ?

Please advise.

Thank you for your time.

Duy

1 REPLY

Re: Additional Oracle license requires ?

Hi @DuyNK

I can help to get you connected with the appropriate PPM sales representative to discuss this additional licensing.  I will follow up with PM to offer contact information.

Thanks,
Mark

I am an HP employee in the enterprise software group. If my post helps you, please mark it as an accepted solution. If you need further insight into HP Solutions, please send me a private message or contact an HP Solutions Expert.
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event