Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum
cancel

Adding project name filter to Delinquent time sheet report

Highlighted
saiskt
Respected Contributor.

Adding project name filter to Delinquent time sheet report

Hi,

I was trying to add project_name filter to Delinquent time sheet report present in Time Management. I followed all the steps and modify the JSP file but when I am submitting the report I get an error. I have attached detail steps of my work, the modified JSP file and also the error. Pls help me and let me know if I am doing something wrong here.
6 REPLIES
Mahen M
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Adding project name filter to Delinquent time sheet report

I have a small Question, How will you see the Deliquent Timesheets from Projects?

Do you see want to see the time sheets which are of status 'Pending Approval' or 'Un Submitted', 'Approved' by the project whose task lines are entered in Timesheet?

Regards,
Mahendran M
Mahen M
Acclaimed Contributor.

Can you try to write the Catch the exceptions by various 'Try... Catch' at various levels and narrow down the error?

The 'Period Name' has the problem, Not an expert in JSP...

Regards,
Mahendran M
saiskt
Respected Contributor.

Hi if i remove the project name from the delinquent time sheet the report works fine but the problem is occuring when I am trying to add project name. I dont know much on the jsp as well. My requirement is in the delinquent time sheet report instead of selecting each resources I want to select the specific project name and the report is fetched based on the resources of the project selected.This makes the resource selection easy.

Pls help.
Mahen M
Acclaimed Contributor.

Ho... Good Approach, Have your Basic Query without JSP Statements work? in SQL+ ?

Regards,
Mahendran M
saiskt
Respected Contributor.

sql statement works
Mahen M
Acclaimed Contributor.

I am not exactly sure... Please use try catch in all the sub Queries, and narrow down the exact line from which you get the error.

In your snippet plese see where you have used Period Name and its releted tables.

Sorry, I am not able to help much on this.

Regards,
Mahendran M