Adding multiselect to existing actual timesheet summary reports

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
mcwang
Super Collector

Adding multiselect to existing actual timesheet summary reports

Hello,

I am trying to add multi-select to the Actual timesheet summary report.  I enabled the multi-select at the validation level but the report returned no data. 

The jdbc logs show that the  values need to be in separate quotes, but they are not. 

AND ttslv.WORK_ITEM_TYPE_CODE = 'MISC' AND ttslv.WORK_ITEM_SET_ID IN ('1') AND ttslv.WORK_ITEM_ID IN ('1,4') AND ttsv.RES
OURCE_USER_ID IN (32548)

I am trying to change the code but keep running into compiling issues preventing the report to be run..

I tried to change in the ActualTimeSummaryReport.jsp the code from

<c:if test="${not empty WORK_ITEM_ID}">
  <c:set var="paramsFrag" value="${paramsFrag} AND ttslv.WORK_ITEM_ID IN ('${WORK_ITEM_ID}')" />
  <c:set var="paramsMiddleSQLFrag" value="${paramsMiddleSQLFrag} AND ttslv_s.WORK_ITEM_ID IN ('${WORK_ITEM_ID}')" />

to

<c:set var="paramsFrag" value="${paramsFrag} AND ttslv.WORK_ITEM_ID IN ('<rpt:replaceAll value="${WORK_ITEM_ID}" from="," to="','" />')"/>

OR

<c:forEach items="${WORK_ITEM_ID}" var = "a" varStatus="busa">
 <c:choose>
  <c:when test="[$busa.first == true]">
   <c:set var="paramsFrag" value="${paramsFrag} AND ttslv.WORK_ITEM_ID IN ("'${busa.current}'")"/>
  </c:when>
  <c:otherwise>
   <c:set var="paramsFrag" value="${paramsFrag} AND ttslv.WORK_ITEM_ID IN ("'${busaAreaResult},'${busa.current}'")"/>
  </c:otherwise>
 </c:choose>
  </c:forEach>
  <c:set var="paramsFrag" value="${paramsFrag} AND ttslv_s.WORK_ITEM_ID IN ('${busAreaResult}')"/>
</c:if>

In both cases, I  receive error

Unterminated <c:set tag

Any help is appreciated.

2 REPLIES
Utkarsh_Mishra
Honored Contributor
Solution

Re: Adding multiselect to existing actual timesheet summary reports

Simply replace your line wiht the below one.

<c:set var="paramsFrag" value="${paramsFrag} AND ttslv.WORK_ITEM_ID IN (${WORK_ITEM_ID})" />

i.e. remove the '

Cheers..
Utkarsh Mishra

-- Remember to give Kudos to answers! (click the KUDOS star)
mcwang
Super Collector

Re: Adding multiselect to existing actual timesheet summary reports

Thanks Utkarsh.. The report finally ran with multi-select.  Although the performance was on the slower side... I think my users will be happy.

Thanks,

Michael

//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event