Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Actual Complete Date in 9.14.0005

Highlighted
Erik Cole
Honored Contributor

Actual Complete Date in 9.14.0005

I'm seeing that if you create a task, set the Scheduled Complete Date to sometime in the future, then change the status of the task to Complete by flipping the value in the drop-down box, it takes the future Scheduled Complete Date as the Actual Complete Date instead if today's date.

Can anyone confirm if this is the case in prior versions? I don't have an older on available to test on.

4 REPLIES
randull
HPE Expert

Re: Actual Complete Date in 9.14.0005

Hi Erik,

I just tested the same on our 9.2 lab instance and I get the same behavior as you get.

Best regards,
Randall

-- Remember to give Kudos to answers! (click the KUDOS star)
"If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.”
randull
HPE Expert

Maybe this is related,

http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/document/FID/DOCUMENTUM_QCCR1L45676

Best regards,
Randall

"If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.”
Erik Cole
Honored Contributor

Hmm...well, I see there's also another ER in there...QCCR1L49382 so I guess this is the default behavior.

randull
HPE Expert

Both of them are related... The one you found is more like they want to confirn the dates are correct.

THanks!

Best regards,
Randall

//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event