P724 Groups
cancel

Hewlett Packard Enterprise Software Community

Join the conversation with experts and colleagues to get advice, discuss issues, and find solutions
P724 Groups
Canada User Group (2 Items )
CORRE (2 Items )
Education (2 Items )
ESM Performance (2 Items )
Fraud Talk (2 Items )
German User Group (2 Items )
Healthcare (2 Items )
Japan Network (2 Items )
malware (2 Items )
Swedish User Group (2 Items )
Syslog (2 Items )
US Federal (2 Items )
Use Cases Documents (2 Items )
Way Forward (3 Items )
Posted to:
Original author:
Folks, After several days struggling with some minor issues, I came up with my lab network modeling. This is just a demo of how useful network modeling is, using some possible features as Customers, Networks, Zones, Assets, Categories and Locations....
Posted to:
Original author:
My favorite cheat sheets and Quick Reference Guides: IT and InfoSec: https://zeltser.com/cheat-sheets ​ (SANS) Posters and Cheat sheets: https://digital-forensics.sans.org/community/cheat-sheets ​ Network: http://packetlife.net/library/cheat-sheets/...
Posted to:
Original author:
DEAR ALL, As you have likely heard, a massive ransomware attack by the name of WannaCry has spread quickly across nearly 100 countries globally, and will continue to run rampant until signatures are created for the newly discovered malware. While pre...
Posted to:
Original author:
Is it possible to reset the Event Throughput Statistics, specifically the Server Lifetime counter? I'm trying to run through some bleep load tests and would like these counters reset between runs. I cannot find the rundatabasesetup.sh script, under E...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hi All how can i get windows security event mapping?
Posted to:
Original author:
How to send message from c# application to arcsight logger? Does anyone have configuration, part of code?
Posted to:
Original author:
Below are some smartconnector settings that you may find useful in your environment, especially in a high EPS setup. 1. init and max java heap memory of smartconnectors Default setting on smartconnectors is 256 MB. On high EPS setups, 256 MB of heap...
Posted to:
Original author:
In ArcSight architecture, ArcSight connectors cache events locally, to prevent event loss, whenever these events cannot be immediately sent to ESM or logger destinations. Log flow between the connectors and ESM or Logger can be disrupted because of s...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hey guys! So I know you've all sometimes been stuck to connectors caching problem, which is happening because of very high incoming throughput and then eventually lead to events dropping, which of course is not acceptable. So based on that I want to...
  • Legend
  • New MessagesNew Messages
  • No New Messages No New Messages
  • Hot ThreadHot Thread
  • Replied-to Thread Replied-to Thread
  • Read Only ThreadRead Only Thread
Events
June 6 - 8, 2017
Las Vegas, Nevada
Discover 2017 Las Vegas
Join us for HPE Discover 2017 in Las Vegas. The event will be held at the Venetian | Palazzo from June 6-8, 2017.
Read more
Each Month in 2017
Software Expert Days - 2017
Join us online to talk directly with our Software experts during online Expert Days. Find information here about past, current, and upcoming Expert Da...
Read more
Top Authors
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event