Operations Orchestration Experts Online for Online Expert Day, October 8th to October 9th
Operations Orchestration is hosting an Online Expert Day on Tuesday, October 8th through Wednesday, October 9th, 2013! Mark this on your calendars!
If you are a customer with a support contract, then we would like to invite you to join us in the Operations Orchestration Support Customer Forum on October 8th when HP product Experts will be online for 24 hours to answer questions regarding Multi-instance Service Designs as Performance and Availability Boosters for OO, such as:
1) What is the best number of Central servers in an OO cluster?
2) Is a better practice to have the clustering service separately installed to Central or on the same server?
3) What type of load balancer should be used and how many should be included in a cluster?
4) Should a clustered DB be used and why?
5) How can we set up a disaster-recovery installation with a seamless transitioning mechanism?
6) Which is the best way of patching an OO cluster?
Customers will have the opportunity to ask our product team Experts any questions regarding these topics.
What is an Online Expert Day?
Online Expert Day is an event when HP product, R&D, and support team members and other employees join our online forums to answer your toughest technical questions. Online Expert Days give you a chance to talk directly with the HP Experts.
How does the Online Expert Day event work?
Starting on October 8th at 10:00 AM Central European Time (04:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time / 01:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time), go to the Operations Orchestration Support Customer Forum and post your questions. The Online Expert Day will end on October 9th at 10:00 AM Central European Time (04:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time / 01:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time).
HP Experts will be online for 24 hours in the forum and will do their best to answer your questions. They may need to get some more information from you so please check the box "email me when someone replies". An online conversation will be born!