The discussion should revolve around changes in 10.x. These changes will include architecture, authoring, Security, performance, Platform requirements, and clustering, to name a few.
The purpose of the Online Expert Day is to disseminate Knowledge in a more direct manner and provide a discussion forum for areas that have changed in 10.x and the effects it may have on customer environments. This will include both the benefits and potential issues along with possible fixes and workarounds.
1) How do the new Roles map to rights in 9.x
2) How has the architecture changed?
3) How has clustering changed?
4) 10.x now allows Content management systems – how has that changed the authoring process.
5) 10.x claims performance gains – How are those achieved.
Have questions regarding one of these topics? Customers will have the opportunity to ask any questions regarding this topic to our product team Experts.
HP Experts will be online for 24 hours in this forum and will do their best to answer your questions. They may need to get some more information from you so please check the box "email me when someone replies." An online conversation will be born!