The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday noon (PST)
The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday noon (PST)
Operations Orchestration Practitioners Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HP OO and MS SCCM integration

jseah
Occasional Advisor

HP OO and MS SCCM integration

Does anyone know of a way to integrate HP OO and MS SCCM natively? Like just using OO or do I need to be running powershell scripts in the OO workflows to be able to integrate with SCCM
4 REPLIES
ypae
Acclaimed Contributor

Re: HP OO and MS SCCM integration

Hello,

I am just wondering if you get an answer for this, please?

I probably would settle with SCORCH (Microsoft's SystemCenter Orchestrator/Opalis) 2012 but I would like to find out more about HP OO's offering.

Thanks,

jarodb
Regular Collector

You can utilze Microsoft prebuilt webservice API entry points to communicate with SCCM and the rest of the System Center product line

I dont see any pre-built integrations for CM (there are some for SCOM 2007)

//Actively seeking HPOO opportunities
Richard_Byron
Acclaimed Contributor

I would like to know if there are som new opportunities with the latest version of HP OO?

Whatever the solution is, where can I found some documentation regarding this topic?

Thank you for your feedbacks.

Highlighted
NOVACorporation
Acclaimed Contributor

If anyone out here is still looking for HPOO opportunities (Granted, I realize this is an old post!) Please contact me at joy.kaufman@nova-dine.com. 

We have a federal agency desparately in need of an HPOO and HPNA Subject Matter Expert, and are having a horrible time finding anyone. 

//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event