LoadRunner Practitioners Forum
cancel

Error -26377: No match found for the requested parameter "JSESSIONID3".

Highlighted
Sajjad_Ali
Regular Contributor.

Error -26377: No match found for the requested parameter "JSESSIONID3".

Dear all,

Im using LR 11 and im facing an error while simply playing back my recorded script, can anyone help me out ?

error: 
Action.c(29): Error -26377: No match found for the requested parameter "JSESSIONID3". Check whether the requested boundaries exist in the response data. Also, if the data you want to save exceeds 3276 bytes, use web_set_max_html_param_len to increase the parameter size [MsgId: MERR-26377]

I have also tried to increase parameter size by adding below line in my script but still no luck error still exist

“web_set_max_html_param_len("102400");”

Thanks in advance

3 REPLIES
ssawale
Honored Contributor.

Re: Error -26377: No match found for the requested parameter "JSESSIONID3".

Is this auto-correlated value or you manually added correlation?  Make sure that you are using function  web_reg_save_param_ex  and placing it before the right call. If you are dealing with lot of dynamism in your boundaries then try using web_reg_save_param_regexp with regex that matches your string matching rules.

Often times placement of web_reg_save... is wrong that's why you get this error if your boundary qualifiers (LB and RB's) are correct. Also check for and tune your search filters i.e Body or Hearders, IgnoreRedirections etc.

Tnx!

GallopSol
Respected Contributor.

MsgId: MERR -26377 means that either
<< Your correlation boundaries are incorrect -> fix: Use manual correlation methods
<< The size of the correlated variable has exceeded the pattern match buffer -> fix: use the Web_set_max_html_param_len function at the beginning of action to increase the buffer size
<< The page you expected to be return has not been returned -> fix: check every step for proper expected results. Branch code if results deviate from expected.

Speedmaster
Outstanding Contributor.

Can you see what actually is coming back? And keep an eye out for redirects, that can throw things off by one call.