IT Service Management
cancel

Your ultimate guide to HPE Discover 2016: Service Broker

Your ultimate guide to HPE Discover 2016: Service Broker

VesnaS

Las Vegas is the capital of good times and one of the most energetic and vibrant places on the planet where dreams come true every day. People who visit once often want to come back, so it’s great that HPE gives you a chance to visit Vegas at least once a year in June. HPE Discover 2016 will be held in The Venetian on June 7-9, but the party starts  on Monday, June 6 with the Customer Advisory Councils and VIVIT Deep Dive sessions (Tip: register NOW for HPE Propel Jumpstart and Service Anywhere APIs Deep dive, hosted by R&D).

Discover is the largest HPE annual conference, with more than 700 sessions and 10,000+ industry-leading IT executives, architects, engineers, partners, analysts and thought-leaders from around the world who came to learn, share and discuss digital transformation. The digital age has changed our lives and regardless of your industry, you may be hit or expect to be hit by even more changes. Best case scenario, your IT has already fully embraced digitalization and is partnering with the rest of your business in the transformation. Whatever your situation is, Discover ‘16 will help you learn how to digitally evolve to stay competitive, get closer to your customers, stay ahead of competitors and accelerate what’s next for your business. (Tip: You must not miss “To succeed in digital transformation, you need a double major in the customer experience” hosted by Jim Noble, a former CIO of Altria, GM, Merrill Lynch, AOL, KRAFT and several more enterprises – you will be mesmerized!)

At Discover, you’ll see what success looks like, learn about the latest new platforms and tools, whet your appetite for digital transformation and develop new relationships which will help you start digitizing your own business right—and right way. Below is your plan for must-attend sessions (Tip: Strategy and direction: HPE Service Anywhere, HPE Propel and HPE Service Broker solution will be a Vegas-style presentation—with a surprise I can’t reveal here!)

Just as Las Vegas offers a unique experience, only at HPE Discover can you can attend sessions with America First Credit Union, British Columbia Government, FedEx, Forrester, HealthNow, HPE Enterprise Services, Huntington Ingalls Industries, T-Mobile, West Jefferson, and hundreds of other leading companies.

Top 6 tips by my colleague Tonya for a great time at Discover:

1. Build your session schedule
  2. Attend multiple round tables because content and attendees vary
  3. Meet  the  product  teams  on  the  show  floor
  4. Save some energy for the evening events—they’re a great networking opportunity (and usually have free food!)
  5. Download the HPE Discover 2016 app for the latest agenda and networking apps
  6. Wear comfortable shoes – the place is massive!

Slide1.JPG

Slide2.JPG

Slide3.JPG

Slide4.JPG

Slide5.JPG

booths.jpg

I look forward to seeing you in Las Vegas! In the meantime I would love to hear from you. Which sessions do you plan to attend? Let me know in the comments!

--Vesna

• IT service management
About the Author

VesnaS

Vesna is the senior product marketing manager at HPE Software. She has been with HPE for 17 years in R&D, product management and product marketing. At HPE she is responsible for go to market and enablement of the HPE ITOM software products.