IT Operations Management (ITOM)
cancel

Learn why the team at IPC chose Network Node Manager i to manage their global network services.

Learn why the team at IPC chose Network Node Manager i to manage their global network services.

JonCKies-NMC

HPE Network Automation was an easy choice for to manage their global networks line of business.  However, with the network set to nearly double in size over 5 years, IPC was forced to reconsider their existing choice of network monitoring. 

That choice was forced because their current solution required numerous additional instances along with the accompanying compute requirements in order to scale. As a specialized communications provider that supports the financial trading community, it was essential to have a network management solution that supported their customers demand for availability and performance. 

Enter HPE Network Node Manager I (NNMi) to deliver as the network management solution for IPC.  NNMi not only met their functional requirements, it also met scalability requirements. NNMi is also the perfect complement to Network Automation, with the two product sharing the same topology database driven by NNMi’s spiral discovery function and exchanging key info that supports driving down MTTR. 

“Our uptime is very high, our downtime is very low, and we’ll be able to scale out for the next three to five years on a given server as IPC network services add hundreds of new customers a year.”

Michael Sabatella, manager of OSS engineering, network services, IPC

See for yourself how a leader in financial networks put Network Node Manager I and Network Automation together to drive their business in this case study.

• infrastructure management
About the Author

JonCKies-NMC