IT Operations Management (ITOM)
cancel

Here’s your map! Discover OMi leads you through your Operations Management implementation

Here’s your map! Discover OMi leads you through your Operations Management implementation

Ops_Guest

Guest post by Ian Glover, Technical Marketing Manager

HP Operations Manager i (Omi) 10 is full of exciting, productivity enhancing features for operations management. It also helps answer the question, “How can you make sure you have optimized your own implementation?” The answer: use Discover OMi to uncover the secrets of your implementation...

OMi 10 has a new feature called Discover OMi. It allows you to track your progress as your implementation takes place. You can easily mark up your progress on the map and at any point, you can click to get a quick reminder on how to implement the feature you are considering.

The main route through an implementation is highlighted:

If you need more detailed help, a click will bring up the OMi Help article related to the step.

There are also some videos on how to implement various features:

But, you are free to investigate any other features which may add further value to what you had planned.

As you progress further, you can click on the ‘Done’ button - (if you do this by mistake you can easily change it back).

Discover OMi is your new guide to making sure your operations management implementation is on track and optimized to the best of its potential. You can get a trial of Operations Manager i here to experience it for yourself.

For more information about HP Operations Manager i visit the homepage here.

Get more information on HP Operations Bridge solutions and the OMI product here

This is one blog in a series, search on the tag OMIContent to see more blogs concerning OpsBridge integrations, management packs, and BSM Connectors content"

News :
The OM2Opsbridge program including license exchange details is now live.
Search on the tag OM2OpsB to find blogs discussing this program and evolution to OpsBridge.

We are pleased to announce the HP BSM Integration for BMC Impact Manager by Comtrade, version 1.1.
The HP BSM Integration for BMC Impact Manager by Comtrade enables you to establish a link between BMC Impact Manager and HP Operations Manager i 10 (OMi).

The key features of this release are:

Support of Operations Manager i 10 and BSM Connector 10
    Self-discovery

The installation package and the integration guide are available at http://www.comtrade.com/bmc-integration/

We are also pleased to announce the availability of yet another extension to our fast growing catalogue of management ools, the lightweight OMi Management Pack for Docker has been released on HP-LN:

https://hpln.hp.com/contentoffering/omi-management-pack-docker

Read more

• operations bridge
0 Kudos
About the Author

Ops_Guest