IT Operations Management (ITOM)
cancel

HP Software Customer Forums…NY, LA, Houston Still to Come!

HP Software Customer Forums…NY, LA, Houston Still to Come!

Scott_Edwards

To date, we have had HP Customer Forums in Phoenix, DC, Boston, and Chicago.  We have three more to go!  Last week, I was able to participate in the Boston and Chicago events and had a fantastic time. 

These forums are a combination of customer-led, best-practice sharing events focused on automation, predictive business service management and application lifecycle management.  HP and our customers present and lead discussions on the HP IT Performance Suite including:

• How intelligent automation of cloud services benefits hybrid IT from infrastructure to applications, including accelerating the delivery of applications from 5 months to 2 hours.
  • How to advance the Dev-Ops agenda and predict performance issues with BSM 9.1’s new analytics capabilities
  • Managing business- critical applications for predictability, repeatability, agility, quality, visibility, simplicity and more across the lifecycle.  

I have been blown away with the level of expertise in these forums.  You get to come and hear from HP experts on whatever software product you are interested in learning about, plus hear from various customers and their experience deploying and using the products in their environments.  And, you get to participate in round-table discussions to ask questions and dive into specifics – taking the discussion wherever you want to take it. 

Below are just a few images I captured from these events... 

- Main session

- Showcasing IT Performance Suite

- Discussing BSM

Register Now

If you live around LA, NY/NJ, or Houston, take some time to register for these events below:

Click here to register for New York/New Jersey – March 22nd

Click here to register for Houston – March 28th

Click here to register for Los Angeles – March 29th

• infrastructure management
0 Kudos
About the Author

Scott_Edwards

Product Marketing Manager for HP Application Performance Management suite of software products. Before this role, I worked in the HP StorageWorks Division working as both a Product Marketing Manager overseeing enterprise hardware and software, as well as working as Business Development Manager for the Enterprise Services channel.