I have installed AM 9.40 ,When I launch Automated Process Manager and try to connect to DB it is giving me Error of not having rights.
Please see the error attached.
Go to Solution.
1. Did the install go successfully ?
2. Which user are you using to launch APM, it needs to be Admin user or user with Admin priveledge. Try to use the same user to login to client if it works.
3. Do you have license for AM ? If yes, activate the database using Application Designer. Make sure the license is reflecting.
Thanks for the quick reply
1. Yes the installation is ok.
2. I am using the Admin rights to log in .
3. Client is working with the same Admin and I am not having any problem.
I am using the Demo version ,I do have the license file which is at "\autopass\data\LicFile.txt".
I am trying to activate the license file ,but not able to do so as well.
it is windows error, install the libeay32-10.dll by downloading.
C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Asset Manager 9.40 en\bin can you check if you have the libeay32-10.dll here ?
Closing this post as this is resolved.