We have two ways you can subscribe to a board, one via RSS and the other via an Email digest. Detailed below is how to set these up.
1) Navigate to the board you wish to subscribe to and click on the "Board options" menu item, then press "Subscribe":
2) Next you will want to configure the frequency of your Email digest plus various other options. To do this go to your Profile > Subscriptions and Bookmarks page:
Don't forget to save your changes when you have finished!
1) The subscription process to an RSS feed is very similar to the above. Go to the desired board you wish to subscribe to and click on the "Board options" menu item, then select "Subscribe to RSS feed":
2) On the next page you are presented with the RSS feed. From here you can copy the feed URL and use it in your favourite RSS Reader. Personally I use Google Reader but you may want to consider some alternatives that may suit you better.
There maybe a time when you need to update your email address, address or contact preferences. Since your forum account is tied to your HP Passport you will need to go through these steps to update that information.
1) Navigate to your profile page (top right of page):
2) Once on your profile page click on "Contact Information" in the HP Passport menu:
3) This will take you through to your HP Passport account information where you can update all of your contact information.