For some reason, whenever I do a Title Word search for records it never returns anything. For example, I'll create a container folder named "Apple" and then do a title word search for "Apple" and it returns nothing or I'll create a document named "Orange" and do a title Word search for Orange and it returns nothing. I've tried adding in wildcards (*) around the name and it still returns nothing. Is there some configuration setting I need to turn on to allow Title Word searches or something?
If you look at the example screenshots I did exactly as I said above, (first screenshot) I create a folder named "Apple" and then do a Title Word search for "Apple" . Then the search returns nothing (second screenshot) even though you can clearly see in the background tiled window I do have a folder named "Apple".
In addition to Erik's suggestion . If the version of TRIM is 7.3.3 or 7.3.4, you need to create IDOL Process and check if IDOL Windows processes are running. IDOL Content Service - IDOL Content Server 1, IDOL Content Server 2. Then you go into the TES to enable the Content and Word Indexing.
I usually run the Reindex job if I create the IDOL process after I insert (when I forget to create this process first) some records. You go into TRIM Client - Administration Option - Reindex Records.