Did you mean: 

Error HTTP 500.19 after installing HPTrim Webclient

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
gsalgar
Regular Collector

Error HTTP 500.19 after installing HPTrim Webclient

I installed Hp Trim Webclient (v7.3 for trial) in my Windows 8.1 Pro machine with HP Trim 7.30.

At the very first time I got the error "Error when connecting to dataset TRIM '45' in workgroup server 'xxxxx'. I follow the instructions to create a new app pool in IIS (I call it Web Trim) and put the trim web client in this pool with user "TRIMServices". After that this error disappears, but a new one emerged. The page displays the following info:

Error HTTP 500.19 - Internal Server Error

The requested page cannot be accessed because the related configuration data for the page is invalid.

Error detailed information:

• Module:   IIS Web Core
  • Notification:   BeginRequest
  • Controller:   Not determined yet
  • Error code:   0x800700b7
  • Configuration error:   The defined section 'system.web.extensions/scripting/scriptResourceHandler' is duplicated
  • Configuration file:   \\?\C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP TRIM\Web Client\web.config
  • URL address requested:   http://localhost:80/HPTRIMWebClient/default.aspx
  • Physical access path:   C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP TRIM\Web Client\default.aspx
  • Start session method:   Not determined yet
  • Start session User:   Not determined yet

Configuration origin:

12:       <sectionGroup name="scripting" type="System.Web.Configuration.ScriptingSectionGroup, System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35">

13:         <section name="scriptResourceHandler" type="System.Web.Configuration.ScriptingScriptResourceHandlerSection, System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35" requirePermission="false" allowDefinition="MachineToApplication"/>

14:         <sectionGroup name="webServices" type="System.Web.Configuration.ScriptingWebServicesSectionGroup, System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35">

=======================================

Attached please find the web.config file.

I didn't find the duplicated section mentioned in the Configuration error, only the original.

Could someone help me to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance for your attention.

Germán Salgar

2 REPLIES
EWillsey
Honored Contributor
Solution

Re: Error HTTP 500.19 after installing HPTrim Webclient

Change the app pool to .net 2.0

gsalgar
Regular Collector

Re: Error HTTP 500.19 after installing HPTrim Webclient

Thank you very much Erik! It start inmediately.

//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event