2) Save the log file to a file name 'sdm.log' in the 'My Documents' directory/folder.
3) Zip the 'sdm.log' file to 'sdm.zip'.
4) Open your email client.
5) Open a new email message.
6) Address it to firstname.lastname@example.org
7) In the Subject enter 'HP SoftPaq Download Manager - Manual Feedback'.
8) Attach the sdm.zip file.
9) In the Body, please add all pertinent information regarding your feedback, question or problem.
Note: If the body of an email does not contain any feedback, question or problem description, it is likely that no reply other than an auto-reply will be sent. Please make sure there is text in the email body.
Note: The SDM log file contains information about your computer such as: model, operating system, language, list of software installed, proxy information (if applicable), IP address, computer name, etc. No personal data such as passwords will be recorded in the log.