I am running a pending event detroy on records with know date due for destruction, but the result does not show the records. I haven't seen this before. Any clues. Schedule applied via classification and date due does appear on the record, but not in the search result. Event processor is functioning with no errors. Trim build is 7.01.1157
I don't have TRIM in front of me right now, but I think there's an option under Tools - Options (or system options) for checking something about Pending Events. Go through them, I'm sure you'll find it.
I think the option you're talking about is in Tools - HP TRIM Administration - System Options - Events. "Create indexes for pending event searches". Pretty sure it's normally enabled by default, but maybe someone turned it off.
If it is off, I'm pretty sure you'll need to do a schedule trigger recalculation after enabling it. Tools - Retention - Schedules. CTRL+E to display all schedules (in case you've got a hierarchy). Tag all, then right-click and select Recalculate Triggers.
Note: I'm not sure of the impact of doing the above on a large dataset with lots of schedules. It might take a long time to process, as the recalculation is sent to the event processor queue. If you have a test dataset that's a copy of production, do it in there first to see how long it takes. Alternatively recalculate triggers for one or two schedules first, then you can make a rough estimate of time to process for the whole dataset based on the total number of schedules.
P.S. I vaguely recall reading about a bug once with pending event searches not returning results. I'll have a look and let you know if I find anything relevant for your version of TRIM (220.127.116.117).
Note: Any posts I make on this forum are my own personal opinion and (unless explicitly stated) do not constitute a formal commitment on behalf of HPE.
(Please state the version of CM you're using in all posts.
HPE Software Support Online (SSO): https://softwaresupport.hpe.com/
We had pending event index on. The results began to come in late yesterday - one full day after we discovered the empty search result.. Don't understand why some records would appear and not others. I restarted the wg server. I will recalc all the schedules. It is odd behavior.