The community will be in read-only from Monday 11:59pm (PT) to Wednesday 7:30am (PT)
The community will be in read-only from Monday 11:59pm (PT) to Wednesday 7:30am (PT)
Client Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Searching for 'Record actions completed on time' in RM8.1

Highlighted
Valdek
Acclaimed Contributor

Searching for 'Record actions completed on time' in RM8.1

We have been testing RM8.1 before a roll out (soon) and we are unable to find a way to generate the above search.

In TRIM 7 under 'Record Actions Attached' there is a tick box titled 'Completed on time?' that does the job.

Would be greatful if someone could help with this issue.

6 REPLIES
PerthRM8

Re: Searching for 'Record actions completed on time' in RM8.1

Are there any update on this one? What's the situation in HP RM8.2? Is there any other way of genereting this report ? Can we enable it somehow? Regards HP RM 8.1.1.7760, SQL 2012, MS Office 2010, Win 7
Greg Fraser_1

I was, like you, unable to get a suitable solution for this search.

Unless there is something that I am missing it seems to be a feature regression, can you register a support case. Ask for it to be assigned to me and i'll request the change request.

**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise**
PerthRM8

HP RM8.2 Fixes i think saying "completed on time" was fixed in HP RM8.2 ..... not 100% sure..
PerthRM8

Urgent: Searching for 'Record actions completed on time' in RM8.1

Hi, 

I can confirm that this feature is fixed in HP RM8.2 , i've tested , it works OK.

However, we are 4 months from HP RM8.2 or 8.3. 

In the meantime, urgent need arise for very important statistic to be done in the HP RM8.1 environment, 

so, is there any other workaround?

I tried pointing my HP RM8.2 client towards the HP RM8.1 database end and off course, the search was not available.

Just a thought: what would be (if is possible) the SQL statmenet that could do this search in our HP RM Database 8.1? 

The other thought:

Copy a snapshot of the current 8.1 database in the HP RM DEV 8.2 environment and do the search there .... ?

Any other ideas here? 

Thanks 

PerthRM8

Re: Urgent: Searching for 'Record actions completed on time' in RM8.1

The database search using a certain SQL statement produced almost what we want: 

documents with actions from a let say last 3 months and dates: 

data action start

date action is due

date action is completed

the format of the date fields in e.g. MS Excel is a bit hard for formula to calculate whether the action was completed within the nominated time or not.

Also, the factor of local date and time and server date and time and GMT etc complicates the thing

Anyway, the question: 

Anyone good in MS Excel formulas to calculate whether the Date/time completed is equal or less then the Due date?

I really need this today :-) 

Thanks

PerthRM8

Re: Urgent: Searching for 'Record actions completed on time' in RM8.1

Solved...the formula..

Once the data in MS EXcel is just in the Date (no Time) format, then :  =IF(AND(I4<=G4),"Yes","No") 

However, some documents had multiple users/actions and once sorted out in the work tray with a column "Current action" we could isolate the ones not completed on time or at all.

Regards

//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event