cancel

Saved Searches Behaviour in HP TRIM 7

Highlighted
Joshua Hutley
Outstanding Contributor.

Saved Searches Behaviour in HP TRIM 7

I have noticed some different behaviour with saved searches in HP TRIM 7.

As an end user when I create a new saved search I don’t have the option to send it to favourites at the time of creation. You could do this in TRIM 6.2

Also when I select search - saved records searches it also only shows the "top" saved searches. I have to click refine and change the query to all to see all available saved searches.

Is this normal behaviour? 

Josh

4 REPLIES
EWillsey
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Saved Searches Behaviour in HP TRIM 7

Yeah I noticed that as well.
Joshua Hutley
Outstanding Contributor.

Thanks Erik

Which bit do you mean?

Michelle Adams
Trusted Contributor.

7.1 build 1150 - Logged in as TRIMService account go to Search/Saved Searches and it shows the 'top' 4.  If you filter to see 'all' I only see 27.  However, if I go to 'Tools\Saved Searches' I see all 89 of their saved searches.  Any ideas?

Joshua Hutley
Outstanding Contributor.

Yes I had noticed this but hadn’t had a chance to notify HP yet.

At first I thought that only public saved (i.e. no view access controls) appear in search/saved searches. Even logged in as TRIMservice account, the bypass all access controls does not seem to apply to these saved searches, a new feature perhaps?. Even when I made saved search viewable to all it still did not appear for others until I took out the owner of the saved search. So I am still not sure what is going on here?
What I didn’t know is that saved searches are now available under tools as well and they are all available here.