The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
Client Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it a bug? Search for Locations possessing a particular Security caveat

Highlighted
catalonia
Regular Collector

Is it a bug? Search for Locations possessing a particular Security caveat

Hi guys,

We are using HPRM 8.1.1.7760 (with hotfix 1) on an Oracle site.

We appear to have found a bug when searching for all locations that possess a particular Security caveat. We searched using: Tools > Security > Security Caveats. Right click the caveat > locations > show locations. In the list of locations that appear, there are not only locations currently holding that particular caveat but it seems to contain locations that at any point in time have possessed the caveat (and no longer do so). We tried a different search method. (Clicking Find contacts and then Search by: Security Caveat). This returns the same results."

More information:

One location named 'Peter Miller' had the caveat a few years ago (prior to our upgrade to RM8) but had it taken away (also prior to our upgrade to RM8). However, he is still showing up in the search.

I tested this by adding the caveat to someone who never had the caveat before, and then taking it away, in this case they did not show up in the search once it was taken away.

Hope this makes sense and is somewhat helpful.

I would appreciate your help and advice.

Thank you very much.

2 REPLIES
Greg Fraser_1
HPE Expert

Re: Is it a bug? Search for Locations possessing a particular Security caveat

Might be an issue, let me know the details below and I'll run some tests.

Was there any import performed of locations and their security?

Which version did you upgrade from?

Double check under the Location > profile tab > active security caveats and see if it might be listed under there.

**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise**
catalonia
Regular Collector

Re: Is it a bug? Search for Locations possessing a particular Security caveat

Hi Greg,

Thank you for your feedback.

Our previous build of TRIM was 7.1.2 (2017).

Whilst we do import locations from time to time, Peter Miller’s location and security settings were created manually.

Please see screenshot below of Peter’s profile tab: (the bequests caveat definitely is not there, yet his location shows up in the search).

Hope you would help me out.

Thank you in advanced.

//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event