Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inconsistent Ability to View Date Due for Destruction - HP RM 8.1.0.7275

Highlighted
Diana McMullin
Super Collector

Inconsistent Ability to View Date Due for Destruction - HP RM 8.1.0.7275

I have two administrators set up with Security  = <<highest>> and User Type = Administrator. For the same set of records one can see the value in the Date Due for Destruction field and one cannot see the value. I've compared permissions in their profiles and they look identical. Perhaps I overlooked something. Perhaps it is a Tools >> Options setting that is different. Any thoughts/guidance?

3 REPLIES
Greg Fraser_1
HPE Expert

Re: Inconsistent Ability to View Date Due for Destruction - HP RM 8.1.0.7275

If you right mouse click on one of the records and select security and audit > view rights (when logged in as one of the affected admins) does it give you any indication of the restriction?

**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise**
Diana McMullin
Super Collector

There doesn't appear to be anything in the rights that would indicate a difference. Very odd.

Greg Fraser_1
HPE Expert

Hmmmmm, and definitely both standard admins, haven't had any permissions changed or have another location in the 'use profile of' field.

**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise**
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event