The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
Client Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to see current number of TCP connections to TRIM workgroup Server.

Highlighted
Joshua Hutley
Occasional Visitor

How to see current number of TCP connections to TRIM workgroup Server.

We have been seeing an increasing number of errors indicating our primary TRIM workgroup server has reached its incoming connection limit,

How do I find the current number of connections?

I have my server set at 6000 incoming TCP connections. Do people have higher?

Thank you

3 REPLIES
Greg Fraser_1
HPE Expert

Re: How to see current number of TCP connections to TRIM workgroup Server.

From memory TRIM has a default TCP connection limit which can be modified via a registry setting. I'll see if I can track it down

**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise**
Greg Fraser_1
HPE Expert

I can see anyway to view the number of connections to the WGS, there are some settings in the TES that will allow you to change the number of maximum connections. 

Neil published this on the knowledge base, let me know if this helps:

http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/document/KM00478648

**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise**
raynebc

In regards to the original question, you can issue this command on the workgroup server:

netstat | find ":1137" /c

It will display the number of TCP connections to the specified port number (1137 by default).

//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event