The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
Client Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HPE RM v8.3 Changing the location of requested Files/Containers

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
DarrenBenney
Super Collector

HPE RM v8.3 Changing the location of requested Files/Containers

When managing hardcopy file requests is it possible to move files/containers to the earliest requestor the same way that could be done in TRIM v7.35?

This functionality was previously used by our repository that would action anywhere upto 1000 requests per day.

Any ideas/suggestions would be great.

Thank you 

6 REPLIES
Greg Fraser_1
HPE Expert

Re: HPE RM v8.3 Changing the location of requested Files/Containers

I'm not familiar with that option, can you add a screenshot of where it used to be?

**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise**
DarrenBenney
Super Collector

Hi Greg,

Please see attached for screenshot of how we were able to move all files in one hit by selecting the Set to Earliest Requester.

Thanks for having a look.

Darren

Tamara Hoagland
Solution

Darren,

I"m running HPE CM 9 but do have the 'Set to Earliest Requestor' from the 'Assignee' icon or right-click, Locations, Assignee. (see screen shot)

I ran a Records Search By 'Requested On' search. Tagged recs and clicked  'Assignee' icon.

Note that the 'set to earliest requestor' is only available from the Records, not the list of Requests.

Good Luck!

Regards,

Tamara

Greg Fraser_1
HPE Expert

Thanks Tamara, I checked in 8.3 and it is the same as Tamara suggested for CM 9.

Give that a try and see how you go

**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise**
DarrenBenney
Super Collector

Hi Tamara,

Thanks for your help it worked as you said it sould.

Kind regards,

Darren

DarrenBenney
Super Collector

Thanks Greg, for having a look and your input.

Kind regards,

Darren 

//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event