cancel

HP RM8.1 Recent documents shows the photos from local intranet website

Highlighted
PerthRM8
Outstanding Contributor.

HP RM8.1 Recent documents shows the photos from local intranet website

Hi

HP RM 8.1.1.7760, win 7, SQL 2012, Ms office 2010

I've noticed that recent documents now displays the photos embeded into local INTRAnet website or even sigma config files if I import some pictures....

(These photos embeded in local intranet pages are actually stored in HP RM8.1 database as other docs...

How this could be excluded from the recents documents ..

This was not hapening in the HP TRIM 7.3.4

Thanks

5 REPLIES
Greg Fraser_1
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: HP RM8.1 Recent documents shows the photos from local intranet website

Can you attach a screenshot of what you are seeing? Just trying to wrap my head around it.

**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of Micro Focus**
PerthRM8
Outstanding Contributor.

Yep, it could be confusing..

here it is:

Greg Fraser_1
Acclaimed Contributor.

If you open any record, regardless of type it will be added to your recent documents.

**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of Micro Focus**
PerthRM8
Outstanding Contributor.

I know, that is the logic,

however, users got use to see only the ones they were working on..

not these config files from any app integrated with HP TRIM/RM8 , especialy not the one embeded into the intranet website...they were somehow omitted in "recent documents"...

Not a big deal but ....some users are "not happy"..

Thanks

Greg Fraser_1
Acclaimed Contributor.

You can filter any search window.

Right mouse click > refine search > Filter tab > then you can filter by records numbers, type even file extension.

From there you could save that search (but it would not be linked to the recent documents button in the tray).