Client Support
cancel

Getting error 'The string[] is not a HP Records Manager document store hyperlink '

Highlighted
c-y-s
Trusted Contributor.

Getting error 'The string[] is not a HP Records Manager document store hyperlink '

After I import all reports template into my Thick Client, i tried to click 'Design' for each report and getting 'The string[] is not a HP Records Manager document store hyperlink '

3 REPLIES
Greg Fraser_1
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Getting error 'The string[] is not a HP Records Manager document store hyperlink '

Which version was this for, there was a known issue relating to the barcode (which are also found on reports) 

QCCR2D52228 Missing instructions for Control Barcodes

and has been fixed in latest 8.11 and above.

**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of Micro Focus**
c-y-s
Trusted Contributor.

Re: Getting error 'The string[] is not a HP Records Manager document store hyperlink '

version 8.1 build 7240 is used.

This error happen for all report ... When we double click on each of the imported report..

How to fix this error?

Greg Fraser_1
Acclaimed Contributor.

I could not see a work around listed against the issue.

it is fixed in 8.11 so you could upgrade to that release.

**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of Micro Focus**