cancel

Email Notifications blocked by error HP RM8.1

Highlighted
KempK
Valued Contributor.

Email Notifications blocked by error HP RM8.1

Hi all

Our Email Notificaitons are currently blocked by error & I have received the following email, In previous times the email notificaiton has provided us with a URI that we can then trace in our audit events to find the relevant record causing the issue.

Does anyone know how to locate the URI from this message or if the fix for this different.

Thanks in advance.

"HP Records Manager Workgroup Server running on amaprdermwkg02x.DPI.NSW.GOV.AU reported the following message:

Error : T1  User: AMAPRDERMWKG02X -  Time-based event processing error occurred on database 'T1' for processor 'Mail Notification', details: Your email system reported an error. The system cannot find the path specified. (0x00000003).. "

3 REPLIES
Greg Fraser_1
HPE Expert

Re: Email Notifications blocked by error HP RM8.1

I have seen a few variations of the blocked by error but can't recall an issue with the timer events.

Have you had a look at the WGS and event logs and see if there is anything further registered there?

**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise**
JasonIMEX
Outstanding Contributor.

Might Drag this one back out..

HPRM 8.2.0 #7533

Checking event logs and windows logs only display the same Error.

Time-based event processing error occurred on database 'HW' for processor 'Mail Notification'. Your email system reported an error. The system cannot find the path specified. (0x00000003)..

Has been running for months without error and today I got blocked by this error three times in a row.

Might well be an exchange issue or similar.

Greg Fraser_1
HPE Expert

This one ended up being a defect, has been resolved in later versions.

Here is the CR details:
https://softwaresupport.hpe.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/LID/QCCR2D56409

**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise**