The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday noon (PST)
The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday noon (PST)
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double Classification method in each record type

Highlighted
Delete_or_Not
Regular Collector

Double Classification method in each record type

Whenever we place the Classification field in the form of the record type, it creates the double entry, another Classification field in the form, and it is shown twice in the all forms of the record types where we have the Classification. Once we remove it from one form, it is gone from all forms.

5 REPLIES
EWillsey
Honored Contributor

Re: Double Classification method in each record type

Knonw issue corrected in 7.12

Sandy Ewart
Regular Collector

We've just done a dry-run of migration from 6.24 to 7.1.1 and have experienced this in upgraded dataset also.

So is this an inherant issue with this version of TRIM?

Delete_or_Not
Regular Collector

Not sure if it has been fixed. My team is using 7.1.1150 and 1157, even 1821, I am with 1828 and the issue still exist. I double checked today.

EWillsey
Honored Contributor

I reported it a month ago. HP said it'll be fixed in 7.12 (not yet released).
Neil Summers
HPE Expert

Hmm...not that HP is supposed to actually promise a fix in a particular future version or promise a release date for said version, or even promise a future version number (in case they change their mind on any of those things)...

Soooo...the official line is "it's a known issue to be corrected in an upcoming release of TRIM". Change request QCCR2D43852 - Classification field duplicated after upgrading to 7.1

Neil

Note: Any posts I make on this forum are my own personal opinion and (unless explicitly stated) do not constitute a formal commitment on behalf of HPE.

(Please state the version of CM you're using in all posts. At any given time, HPE are supporting approx. 30+ released versions)

HPE Software Support Online (SSO): https://softwaresupport.hpe.com/
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event