Client Support
cancel

DataPort Known Problem QCCR2D50186 - Resolution Date?

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
DyN
Occasional Contributor

DataPort Known Problem QCCR2D50186 - Resolution Date?

I am experiencing issues that I was able to find a known problem for - QCCR2D50186. Is there an estimate of time on a fix for the issue? Or any idea of what is causing the issue in order to find a workaround?

7 REPLIES
Greg Fraser_1
HPE Expert
Solution

Re: DataPort Known Problem QCCR2D50186 - Resolution Date?

Hi,

At this stage there isn't a firm date set for this fix, this is listed as a high severity so the chances will be good it will be in the next release.

There is a workaround listed, although not sure if you want to go down this path.

The issue will only occur to a RecordType with a numbering pattern containing all 'z'. So if you change the pattern you can import without issue.

**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise**
Ralph_Furino
Frequent Visitor

We experienced the same problem. This is one of the reasons my company upgraded from 7.12 to 7.34 instead of HP RM 8.x!!!

DyN
Occasional Contributor

Thanks, I came to that conclusion about an hour after I posted. I did change the mask, as we rarely have anyone that enters this record type manually.

Tamara Hoagland

Is there an easy way to review the specific submission for QCCR2D50186?

I've tried looking in HP SSO Self Solve, but nothing came back. I also looked in the latest Fixes doc for 8.0.1, but since this issue hasn't yet been fixed, it obviously wasn't posted there.

Regards,

Tamara

matt_hunter
Regular Collector

matt_hunter
Regular Collector

Hi,

was the issue ever resolved? Im getting this issue after we rolled out 8.0.1 over the weekend.

Cheers,

Matt Hunter

Greg Fraser_1
HPE Expert

Hi Matt,

You can review known issues online:

http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/document/LID/QCCR2D50186

You can see here that it has been resolved, however the fix was only applied to 8.1.0

**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise**
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event