The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DCI Failing 6.2.5

Highlighted
TRIM 6.1.3.6768
Regular Collector

DCI Failing 6.2.5

Hi All

Having some trouble with Content Indexing.  It seems to have stalled.  On opening the log file I noticed this error.

00:01:50         16    BD    ***** Call to Content Index function 'Init_Instance' failed. Could not load ISYS9core.dll Check 'Document Content Search' Options.

Which then lead to the following message

01:09:34          0    BD    ***** The secondary content index in folder D:\****************************\SDB_2009 has a pending transaction file (D:\***************************\SDB_2009\TRIMpending.bin).  This indicates that a previous call to update the index using these transactions has failed.  All content indexing will cease for this database until the problem has been rectified.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this issue.  Current 1240 queued

3 REPLIES
Grundy
Honored Contributor

Re: DCI Failing 6.2.5

Have you installed the updated ISYS9core dll's that were recently provided as a hotfix?

It's possible that you have installed the 64bit dll's into the 32bit environment.

::::::::::::::::::::::
NOT A HP EMPLOYEE

INFORMOTION.com.au
TRIM 6.1.3.6768
Regular Collector

I would say that is a No - Where do I get those files

Grundy
Honored Contributor

The TRIM Support staff can provide the hotfix on an ad-hoc basis if you log a support case.

Though if you were already getting the above errors, the hotfix won't change anything. (It was for a specific I/O Error that would appear when DCI was under heavy indexing load)

NOT A HP EMPLOYEE

INFORMOTION.com.au
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event