cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Checkmark column now sorts instead of tags?

Highlighted
raynebc

Checkmark column now sorts instead of tags?

At some point, the left-most column (there by default and cannot be removed, has a checkmark graphic) that would appear in search results windows seemed to change behavior.  It used to tag or untag all results, but now it seems to sort by tagged status?  Is this what it's supposed to be doing, or if so can it at least be configured to behave the way it used to?

5 REPLIES
Greg Fraser_1
HPE Expert

Re: Checkmark column now sorts instead of tags?

Which version are you running?

**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise**
raynebc

Server version 7.3.4.5739 with matching client, although the 7.3.5.5855 version client is doing this as well.

Greg Fraser_1
HPE Expert

I can't recall if that ever tagged all (if it did it might have been 6.2)

In any case, the clicking the tick at the top will sort (which is inline with all the other columns). If you want to tag all, right mouse click and the top option is tag all.

**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise**
raynebc

We know it used to tag items, we just don't know how long ago this feature changed.  One of the administrators was certain it was relatively recent (ie. 7.x series).

raynebc

I guess nobody knows when this behavior changed?

//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event