Client Support
cancel

Catalogue Attachments Only - TRIM Context 6.2 and GroupWise V.8

Highlighted
Jack24
Super Contributor.

Catalogue Attachments Only - TRIM Context 6.2 and GroupWise V.8

Hi,

I'm trying to catalogue a .pdf attachement into TRIM Context 6.2 from GroupWise v.8.

When I select "Catalogue Attachments Only" the "New Record" entry form opens as it should, but when I click OK to save it another "New Record" entry form opens with the free text field populated with 'Mime".

The .pdf attachment is saved into TRIM ok, but if a user clicks 'OK' on the second "New Record" entry form (Mime) it is also saved to TRIM.

Can anyone tell me how to stop the second "New Record" entry form from opening please?

Thanks

Jack

4 REPLIES
TRIMGuru
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Catalogue Attachments Only - TRIM Context 6.2 and GroupWise V.8

Hi Jack

You may want to open up a support ticket with HP concerning this.

Adam_Ledwos
Respected Contributor.

Hi Jack,

My Organisation experiences this issue with Groupwise 7.03, so it is not just a Groupwise 8 issue. We have not been able to work out how to prevent it, so just train our staff to select cancel when the second record entry form appears. I would certainly like to hear if and how you resolve this issue.

Adam
Jack24
Super Contributor.

Hi TRIMGuru,

I opened up a support ticket and have been advised of a previous post re the limitations of GroupWise here:

http://forums13.itrc.hp.com/service/forums/questionanswer.do?admit=109447627+1295300336884+28353475&threadId=1382340

HP Support are currently looking for a workaround.

Thanks

Jack

Jack24
Super Contributor.

Hi Adam,

As I posted in my reply to TRIMGuru HP Support provided a reference to the limitations of GroupWise

http://forums13.itrc.hp.com/service/forums/questionanswer.do?admit=109447627+1295300336884+28353475&threadId=1382340

If they are able to find a workaround I'll let you know.

Cheers

Jack