Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Checkin of Documents screen

Highlighted
BARRINGTON GREE
Collector

Automatic Checkin of Documents screen

Has anyone noticed / can confirm if the Automatic Check-in screen that was in Trim 7* ["The following documents are no longer in use by the authoring application etc"]  (see attached) has been removed from RM8 8.0  / 8.01 permanently?

5 REPLIES
Greg Fraser_1
HPE Expert

Re: Automatic Checkin of Documents screen

It's definitely still part of RM8.

Took a screenshot for you from the latest release.

**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise**
PerthRM8

I just tested, the issue still exist...

Also, I had to close MS Excell application for all my opened excel documents at once in order to avoid this warning...but sometimes it appears again....

Greg Fraser_1
HPE Expert

It will appear again if the document was sent to the offline records folder. That will usually happen if you close a document but still have a number of instances of Excel (for example) open.

**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise**
BARRINGTON GREE
Collector

Is that with build 6703?

Greg Fraser_1
HPE Expert

Yep that screen was from 6703

//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event