cancel

Assignee for workflow activity

Highlighted
Miranda Leckie
Valued Contributor.

Assignee for workflow activity

Hi,

Version: 6.24.1236

I was just wondering why the 'Select Assignee For Next Activity' box opens in my workflows for an activity even if it has been skipped? For example: We have a leave application form workflow where the Supervisor will select a result of either 'Leave Approved' or 'Leave not Approved'. Then they will need to choose an assignee for the next activity depending on which result they have selected. However the 'Select Assignee' box opens twice. Once for the activity that follows the 'Leave Approved' result and once for the activity that follows the 'Leave not Approved' result, even though they have selected the 'Leave Approved' result. and the Leave not Approved side of the workflow has been skipped.

Thanks

2 REPLIES
Neil Summers
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Assignee for workflow activity

Hi Miranda,

It doesn't sound like normal behaviour. I suggest logging a call with the help desk. They'll probably want an export of your workflow template attached to the job.

Neil

Neil

Note: Any posts I make on this forum are my own personal opinion and (unless explicitly stated) do not constitute a formal commitment on behalf of HPE.

(Please state the version of CM you're using in all posts.

HPE Software Support Online (SSO): https://softwaresupport.hpe.com/
Miranda Leckie
Valued Contributor.

Re: Assignee for workflow activity

Hi Neil,

Thanks. I have logged a case with the help desk.

Miranda