cancel

Annotate / Redact

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
Annabelle Wills
Super Contributor.

Annotate / Redact

Hi, we have HP TRIM 6.24 build 1240.  Under TRIM setup information, it shows that we are licensed to Annotate / Redact.  Which module should we install to be able to do the above?  We tried installing / running the Rendering module but it is telling us that we are not licensed for it.  Is the licence for render module separate from Annotate / Redact?  Many thanks.

3 REPLIES
EWillsey
Acclaimed Contributor.
Solution

Re: Annotate / Redact

Annotation/redaction is a part of the thick client. You don't need to install anything else. It also only works with TIFF files. Place a TIFF in trim, right-click on it and select "annotate".  For a redaction, right-click->New->New Redaction.

Annabelle Wills
Super Contributor.

I hardly work with .tif files so did not realise this functionality has always been there.  Thank you Erik for the clarification. 

Neil Summers
Acclaimed Contributor.

The Render module is related in a way, in that it can be used to create TIF renditions of other document formats to allow those records to be annotated/redacted.

Neil

Note: Any posts I make on this forum are my own personal opinion and (unless explicitly stated) do not constitute a formal commitment on behalf of HPE.

(Please state the version of CM you're using in all posts.

HPE Software Support Online (SSO): https://softwaresupport.hpe.com/