Alert Services - Viewing all created alert services

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
Paul V White
Trusted Contributor.

Alert Services - Viewing all created alert services

TRIM 7.1.1.1821

Is there any where I can go within TRIM to look at all the alert requests that have been created and who owns them?

Paul White

Explanation:

I have a problem at the moment with a rogue alert service.  I am currently receiving an alert message for every document that is recorded in TRIM.  I receive the following alert notification message:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TRIM Context has generated this alert based on the Alert Notification Request that you have created in TRIM with the following criteria:

Record Created

Record: IN2012/32843 VILLAGE CAPITAL - LOT 999 - SHEEDY COVE POTTERSVILLE - REQUEST FOR CONSENT FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF A DWELLING

Click here to access document via the TRIM Web Client if you are not a licensed TRIM User: http://mimic/HPTRIMWebClient/?uri=1398286&t=record&lang=ln_english&mbd=false

This E-mail Message has been automatically generated by TRIM Context (TrimContext).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this can only happen if the person who created the Alert has my email address attached to the profile the problem is that 100’s of internal contacts within TRIM have my email addressed attached to their profile (just trust me that there is a unique and operational reason behind why this is so)

1 REPLY
Grundy
Acclaimed Contributor.
Solution

Re: Alert Services - Viewing all created alert services

If you go to the Alerts list, then refine search and 'Select All', it should show ALL the Alerts configured in TRIM.

You can then add the 'Alert user' column to the search list to see who setup the Alert.

It will be a manual process, but if you have an alert being sent when a record is created with a particular trigger or added to a particular container, you should be able to figure out which email came from which Alert and hence the user who set it up.

::::::::::::::::::::::
NOT A HP EMPLOYEE
::::::::::::::::::::::

INFORMOTION.com.au