Did you mean: 

Additional Field based on Location

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
tones1405
Occasional Contributor

Additional Field based on Location

I have created an Additional Field based on Location and set it to select Only Internal Locations. When trialling the new Additional Field all Locations (Internal and External) are displayed. Have I missed another setting?

6 REPLIES
Greg Fraser_1
HPE Expert

Re: Additional Field based on Location

Which version of TRIM are you running?

Can you add some screenshots of your settings?

**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise**
tones1405
Occasional Contributor

Issue evident in HPRM 8.0.0.6376 and HP TRIM 7.3.2

First screenshot shows Additional Field settings, second screenshot shows what is displayed when the Additional Field is selected.

Greg Fraser_1
HPE Expert
Solution

Just ran a couple of tests and it looks like you are right.

can you log this one through to the support desk for further testing?

Please include the TRIM  version and build and your steps to replicate, if validated the issue will be addressed in a future release of the product.

**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise**
tones1405
Occasional Contributor

Thanks Greg, will do.

Tony

tones1405
Occasional Contributor

Greg,

doesn't look like I have the right level of access to log the issue with the support desk.

Any ideas how I can log it.

Tony

Greg Fraser_1
HPE Expert

Do you have a SAID number? That is your HP license number, you'll need one of those to log a support case.

//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event