ANother issue after upgrade to HPE RM8.3 - Printing Reports

Highlighted
PerthRM8
Outstanding Contributor.

ANother issue after upgrade to HPE RM8.3 - Printing Reports

Hi,

HPE RM8.3 in WIn7 , MS OFFICE 2010 SQL 2012-R2

- The issue that users are reporting is this one:

After the upgrade, the PRINT REPORT for newly made BOXES (Folder type ) does not print the content of the boxes (e.g. the file/containers) even they are all TAGGED. But when printing the BOXES made last week and before, it works OK.

When we "print preview" what needs to be printed, we see the box number title dates etc...on top and then respectivelly the metadata for all other files within the box but what get printed is the box number & box details on the top of the page but nothing else (for newly made BOXES) ...

What could be the issues here? This one is also kind of urgent...

Regards

3 REPLIES
PerthRM8
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: ANother issue after upgrade to HPE RM8.3 - Printing Reports

"TAG All records" does not work ....

Shift - select all" - is OK.

Also, a manual selection of particular files within the box (including box) or even manualy selecting/tagging records all records  one by one works Ok as well, so all records got printed in the report

Users still want TAG ALL ...

Greg Fraser_1
Acclaimed Contributor.

I just had a look in my 8.3 and i was able to tag all no worries.

Are you running mixed version client \ server?

**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of Micro Focus**
PerthRM8
Outstanding Contributor.

No, this is production environment. 8.3 Client/server.

To add more info to this issue:

Archival BOX is the record type where we enclose old files either to be sent to external storage and destroyed / archived later and these files are R&D sentenced, closed etc ...

It is very strange that when we use TAGG ALL and send to Print report that only the metadata of the Box is actually printed, and not other reords within the box.

However, once again, when we select the items individually, or with SHIFT key, they are all printed... Started from the upgrade to HPE RM8.3.... Previously registered records are OK

Thanks