The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
Client Automation Standard Practitioners Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with the installation of the HP automation client 7.2

Highlighted
tectime
Occasional Advisor

problem with the installation of the HP automation client 7.2

hello! I'm having a problem with the installation of the HP automation client 7.2, I follow all the steps to install the database of the installation guide, but when you start the installation of HP Automation Cliet the following error occurs:

error connecting to the ccm database. verify that the server name and authorization credencials are correct. [Microsoft] [ODBC SQL Server Driver] [SQL Server] Login failed for user 'administrator'. The user is not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection. (ODBC Error code: 28000) (SQL Server Error Code: 18452).

I'm using SQL Server 2005, and is configured according to the installation guide, this error still occurs.

The data from the user ID, password, and SQL server name is correct, it still does not connect.

Can help me find the problem?
2 REPLIES
Alexander Willn
Honored Contributor

Re: problem with the installation of the HP automation client 7.2

If your credentials are really correct, did you configure ODBC connection to "verify authentication" using "login ID and password" (inestead of Windows authentication)?
tectime
Occasional Advisor

Re: problem with the installation of the HP automation client 7.2

I appreciate the attention, but could find the problem, the ODBC application that is located in administrative tools in Windows 2003 Server this unconfigured.

Tanks
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event