CAE: Cannot see self-service applications on the catalog
I have deployed CAE 7.9 (one core adn two satelite servers).
CAE agent has been deployed over more than 11 000 devices.
I have connected CAE with AD LDS, which has been synchronized with Active Directory.
I have deployed AUM agent over more than 10 000 devices and it is working fine. I can see usage reports.
I have deployed some services (audit & software) and I got no issues.
But, in order to test the self-service manager, I installed it on a machine, changed the attribute ZSVCMO to O and the attribute ZSVCCAT to Y for the application "XML viewer". I synchronized the satelite servers with the core server, etcetera... and the application is not shown in CA Appliaction Self-Service Manager (on the client device).
I have checked the forum, and checked the answers to other threats, but the issues has not been solved.