On the BPM probe when I just the "Request Configuration Update" the C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\HP\BPM\workspace\bpm_admin_audit.log shows:
10/06/2011 09:08:06 INFO [InnerBPMApi] getJob(host name="bsmprobe-vm", core services server url="http://bsm9-vm.sand.realit.ca.local/topaz") called. 10/06/2011 09:08:06 INFO [BPMAdminLogger] message published with subject GetJobNow 10/06/2011 09:08:06 INFO [InnerBPMApi] getQueueCount(host name="bsmprobe-vm", core services server url="http://bsm9-vm.sand.realit.ca.local/topaz") called. 10/06/2011 09:08:06 INFO [BPMAdminLogger] message published with subject SiteGetQueueCount 10/06/2011 09:08:06 INFO [BPMAdminLogger] Queue count update arrived from the BPM 10/06/2011 09:08:06 INFO [BPMAdminLogger] General error message arrived from the BPM
Lets try this first. Is the BPM prpoerly registered in BSM? Did you test the connectivity from BPM to BSM? If both are true, can you go to admin>platform>package information and try to uncheck the BPM you are trying to add and check it again and save it. Then try assigning the profile to the BPM. Let me know the result.
Is there any solution for this issue? I am facing same issue as well. I did restart of BSM services, restaring of BSM servers, uninstallation and re-installation of BPM software but no luck so far. I am unable to see the BPM agents page at all in BSM. I get an error popup saying "netwrok error to BSM server". I can't even register the BPM. Please help
Close the thread if your issue is resolved to make the thread meaningful and complete. Do show gratitude to people who helped you by assigning points.
We saw this error on our BPMs as well. It was accompanied by errors found when you create a troubleshooting file using the BPM admin GUI. The log errors were:
2012-04-16 09:21:14,678 [AWT-EventQueue-2] (BpmAdminGetUpdatesWorker.java:60) ERROR - Failed to get tree updates java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect
This was due to an SSL cert issue with a node behnid a Load Balancer. We renewed certs recently and this started to occur. Mind your SSL import/exports, public, private key setups and your intermediate CA orders.
The weird thing was, data would show up in EUM, but it was inconsistent between profiles. When we restarted the BPMs, some scripts would list as Status Not initialized. Some scripts would fail and send errors to to EUM causing alerts. Some scripts would time out at the max default bpm timeout setting. Every time we restarted the BPM, different profiles would download and others would be listed as Not initialized. Restarting the BPM and partial communications was red herring.
Don't trust seeing data for profiles in EUM as a reason to rule out SSL cert issues.
Bpm Model Validation ==================== # BpmTx point to non existing BusinessTransaction CI Id=10a58a7f771dbd5530b95b53df84b000 # Error in BPM Model validation. method:public void com.mercury.am.eum.bpm.validator.BpmModelValidator.visit(com.mercury.am.eum.bpm.model.BpmTx) # bpm_business_tx_group_config CI point to non existing BTF. btfId=08a469f18b7a7ca5ad49c036ac2bbf2c # BTF does not have a link to application CI does not exist. appId=3e42118d1c66f47a96e60d1d7514d268 bpmBtGcId=08a469f18b7a7ca5ad49c036ac2bbf2c # bpm_business_tx_group_config CI doesn't have linked bpm_business_tx_group CI: appId=3e42118d1c66f47a96e60d1d7514d268 bpmBtGcId=08a469f18b7a7ca5ad49c036ac2bbf2c
I would say that you look up the problematic CI's , using RTSM Administration, IT Universe Manager, and correct the problems.
For example, I see that the CI called "bpm_business_tx_group_config" already has more then one problem, pointing to an invalid transaction and it's missing a link. You should first try to fix these yourself.
If these are custom models, the attached guide may be of help creating models.