HPE Software is now Micro Focus
HPE Software is now Micro Focus
All About the Apps
cancel

Using ChatOps in the Real World: An Example of Effective Communication

Re: Using ChatOps in the Real World: An Example of Effective Communication

KW2000

Is there any functional areas that chapOps would not be sutitable for and why? I can see that chatops are flexible and can be configured for most functional areas of a business and any type of business.

0 Kudos
About the Author

KW2000

Comments
Respected Contributor.

Really feels like the next level of colaboration as needed, linked with technical information - something which is difficulat, made easy with ChatOps as described!

N/A

This is great!

Contributor.

Hmm, it really looks like a workflow from HP SM, only using pure communicaation tools instead of internal HP SM task/collaboration capabilities.

Frequent Contributor.

Real Benefits to understand the root cause of the problem for fast resolution

N/A

To have the right people brought together at the right time to discuss and action the remediation tasks for an incident is a great idea. This collaboration element for me makes the application stand out from the others.

N/A

It's great!

N/A

I am so glad that HPE has listen to comments and have added screenshots and a video.

N/A

To have the right people brought together at the right time to discuss and action the remediation tasks for an incident is a great idea. This collaboration element for me makes the application stand out from the others.

Frequent Contributor.

Effective collaboration is must have for cutting down the time to resolution in critical incidents. Magic of ChatOps can really enable this collaboration across diverse teams. Really cool !

Honored Contributor.

It reminds me of mIRC days :) now only plugins are missing for faster work

Honored Contributor.

ChatOps seems to shrink distance between backoffice levels and development

Trusted Contributor.

This is needed if SAW wants to keep up. Definitely be looking into this.

Honored Contributor.

Looks really promising, nice!

N/A

Really improves collaboration among teams and speeds up the resolution. Good job

Frequent Contributor.

Is there any functional areas that chapOps would not be sutitable for and why? I can see that chatops are flexible and can be configured for most functional areas of a business and any type of business.