SiteScope Integration with APM So you have installed the brand new SiteScope 11.33 and APM 9.30 and are rearing to go. But are you having sleepless nights as you foresee messy integration bottlenecks? Not anymore. This blog tutorial is intended to give you simple step-by-step instructions to have the integration up and running flawlessly.
6. Enter the credentials that were configured during the APM setup.
7. Select DeployPackages from the list of actions.
8. In the packagesNames field enter sitescope.zip. The other fields can be ignored and left as is.
9. Click Invoke to deploy the package. On the next page, the deployed resources are displayed. If there is an error in deployment, an error message is displayed.
With the prerequisites in place you are all set to integrate SiteScope with APM.
1. Launch APM 9.30 from a web browser.
2. Navigate to Admin > System Availability Management.
3. Click New SiteScope button under Summary.
4. Enter the data for all mandatory fields and click Submit.
On successful integration, the integration is listed under “Summary” in SystemAvailabilityManagement. You can view the integration from SiteScope in Preferences > IntegrationPreferences.
SiteScope 11.33 is already integrated with APM 9.30 but Topology is not being reported to RTSM
Perform the steps listed in Pre-requisites for APM 9.30 for Linux or Windows platform. It is important to restart SiteScope after deploying the package for the new scripts to be available in SiteScope.
Topology not being reported to RTSM in APM 9.30
If the new sitescope.zip package available with the SiteScope 11.33 version is not imported then Topology will not be reported to RTSM in APM 9.30. Import the package and restart the SiteScope server.
You encounter the following log snippet in the discovery.log file (<SiteScope_Install_Dir>/logs/bac_integration/discovery.log)
Perform the steps listed in the prerequisites section above for Windows or Linux, as relevant. After importing the new sitescope.zip package, restart the SiteScope server to report Topology to APM.
Integration of SiteScope 11.32 IP2 with APM 9.30 Perform the steps listed in the prerequisites section above for Windows or Linux, as relevant, before you start the integration.